2021 Investment Banking - Analyst
D.A. Davidson & Co., a leading full-service investment banking firm with operations nationwide, is accepting applicants for full-time Analyst positions working with the firm’s Investment Banking Group. The Analyst will play an important role working with senior bankers on strategic assignments, assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, private placements and other advisory services.
D.A. Davidson & Co. - The Strength of Advice
Our firm delivers a breadth of quality financial solutions to individual and institutional investors, companies, and government entities. D.A. Davidson Companies provides straightforward, personalized advice, nationally recognized research, and capital market investment banking expertise to clients who need help achieving their strategic financial goals.
At D.A. Davidson, we are committed to fostering a diverse environment that supports the development and inclusivity of all employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.5 GPA.
* Some investment banking or transaction experience in related fields such as accounting, consulting or corporate finance required.
* Do you enjoy preparing research/analytical content for pitch books, memorandums, presentations and other projects?
* Working knowledge of business software (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
* General level of financial knowledge (financial modeling, macroeconomics, current events, etc.).
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong work ethic and teamwork skills. Self-motivated, with a strong desire to excel in a challenging field.
* Good judgment in confidential situations and ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential information.
* Flexibility to work long hours, nights, and weekends, as needed for workflow.
* Upon hiring, the successful completion of the FINRA Limited Representative-Investment Banking Exam (Series 79) and the Uniformed Securities Agent State Law Exam (Series 63).
In this role you will:
* Develop financial modules to analyze a wide variety of client-specific projects.
* Collaborate with an industry team from peer analysts to managing directors.
* Support business development activities of senior investment bankers.
* Attend client meetings and interact on transactional and technical issues.
* Are you looking to actively participate in live deals, such as M&A, IPOs, and advisory?