Investment Banking Internship
BOUT THE TEAM:
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are offering talented students and recent graduates an exciting opportunity to work in the demanding field of Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions) throughout the year. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant to become an integral part of our team, gaining a better understanding of what working in an international investment bank entails and getting to know William Blair as a potential future employer. Working alongside William Blair professionals, this role includes:
Identifying potential M&A and financing situations.
Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analyses.
Preparing client documentation for winning business.
Assisting deal teams in live transactions.
- Exceptional academic credentials, with a degree qualification (completed or on-going) from a top-tier institution.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail.
- High level of motivation and ability to work in a team.
- Good proficiency with MS-Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Fluency in English.
- Additional European language skills preferable but not a pre-requisite.
- Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions or related Financial Services experience.
Our internships run throughout the year with three intakes in October, March and June.
Internships typically run for 4 months.
Successful interns will be considered for full-time Analyst positions commencing in July 2021.
Applications for the March intake open on October 19th and close on November 22nd.
Please visit our Careers page to learn more about William Blair.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Please click the Apply Now button at the top of the page to submit your CV.