Associate – Debt Capital Markets
We are seeking an Associate-level candidate to join the Debt Capital Markets team within KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Act as a day-to-day contact for execution support, including; financial statement analysis and model development, valuation analysis, industry research, and the preparation of various presentations and documents including information memorandums, management presentations, industry white papers, etc.
- Play a central role coordinating the activities of all team members.
- Primary responsibilities include:
- Supporting senior bankers in developing junior analysts
- Helping with special projects to further develop the practice.
- 3 or more years of relative or applicable, full-time work experience in finance or credit underwriting
- Financial acumen (understanding of financial statements)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid writing/presentation skills (organized, concise)
- Ability to leverage other internal resources, groups, etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Professional and available/reliable
- Team player
- Strong critical thinking skills (ability to analyze, review and process information thoughtfully)
- Some understanding of capital markets and relevant products (equity, loans, etc., but on-the-job training will be provided)
- Communication skills (both written and oral)
- Attentiveness (e.g. good listener, takes thoughtful notes)
- Initiative (proactive and ability/willingness to work independently)