Commercial Banking - Business Analysis & Reporting - VP
The Business Analysis & Reporting Manager will join the Reporting and Analytics team within Finance & Business Management, leading strategy and execution of business reporting and analytics program. This is a high-visibility role with direct interaction and partnership with various senior stakeholders. The successful candidate will learn core business processes and develop all people, process, and technology components required to support a best-in-class program. Additionally, the candidate will support in development of ad hoc analysis and presentations for Senior Management.
- Define, monitor, and report key managements metrics around the health of an operations program
- Manage a high-volume and high-complexity reporting & analytics book of work, leveraging rigorous project management discipline
- Partner with senior leaders in advancing the business analysis and reporting agenda, focused on insights delivery in areas around operational efficiency, cost modeling, capacity planning, quality enhancements, etc.
- Define, design, and drive high priority strategic initiatives with senior level visibility in areas above – ranging from delivering business initiatives to engineering enabling capabilities
- Develop a deep understanding of systems and processes in order to extract insights from existing data while identifying and recommending IT enhancements to improve data quality
- Develop strong partnerships with IT application owners and data management teams to align on a roadmap for continual improvement while providing support around in-flight projects
- 8+ years of total experience within Analytics, MIS, Operations Research and/or Management Consulting roles with a focus on Financial Services; experience supporting banking operations preferred
- Ability to serve as a strategic business consultant with proven ability to manage high profile data insights and reporting initiatives with senior leadership visibility: vision to strategy to execution, leveraging robust project management discipline to deliver complex initiatives
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with various analytical and statistical methodologies
- Excellent communication and global client partnership ability
- Competent in the use of data technology to solve complex business problems, with hands-on expertise in the use of multiple Business Intelligence toolsets and database platforms; examples include QlikSense, Tableau, Business Objects, Python, R, SQL/Oracle/Teradata
- Experience in Big Data platforms and technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, etc.) preferred
- BA / BS in a quantitative field; advanced study a plus