Investment Banking Analyst
Analysts are an important part of our banking team. They conduct extensive industry research and analyze markets and major industry players - both financial and strategic - on a global basis to draw insights regarding trends, profit drivers, competitive positioning and growth opportunities. Analysts work closely with Associates, VPs, Principals and Managing Directors in all aspects of soliciting new business opportunities and executing live transactions on behalf of clients. They are an integral part of our small transaction teams completing deals ranging from $50 to $500 million in value.
This position presents an opportunity for qualified candidates to develop an expansive knowledge of investment banking practices and products, including complex domestic and cross-border mergers & acquisitions, debt and equity financings, minority and majority recapitalizations, restructurings, and advisory services including takeover defense, fairness and solvency opinions and valuations. Specific duties will include:
- Financial modeling and analysis across a wide range of industries
- Drafting descriptive memoranda for sale and financing assignments
- Creating materials for advisory assignments, including fairness and valuation opinion presentations
- Identifying, evaluating and contacting potential targets or acquirers
- Organizing and coordinating due diligence sessions with transaction counterparties
- Preparing presentations and pitch material for the solicitation of new business
- Writing research reports on select industries and sectors
TM Capital Corp. is a partner-owned investment banking firm based in New York, Boston and Atlanta, which has completed over 350 transactions with a combined value in excess of $25 billion. Since 1989, we have advised clients navigating a full range of critical transactions, including complex mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity financings, minority and majority recapitalizations, restructurings, and advisory services including takeover defense, fairness and solvency opinions and valuations. We have built deep industry expertise in key sectors and our team regularly publishes research highlighting current and emerging trends in targeted industries and markets. TM Capital is a member firm of Oaklins, the world's most experienced mid-market M&A advisor with over 700 M&A professionals in over 60 offices operating in the major financial centers in the world. Members have closed over 1,500 transactions totaling more than $75 billion in value over the past five years.