A multi-billion dollar foundation based in FLORIDA -- is seeking an exceptional Senior Analyst to join their investment team.
The senior analyst position is a unique opportunity to work directly with the dedicated professionals of a small, flat investment organization that has generated strong long-term returns for its beneficiaries. The senior analyst position is designed to last 3 years in length with time spent on both the private and public markets segments of the portfolio and will report to the appropriate managing directors and directors of the public and private markets segment. This model provides exposure to the full breadth of asset classes and strategies in the Trust’s global opportunity set including marketable alternatives, private equity, venture capital, real assets, and private real estate.
- Support all investment activities including the creation and maintenance of sophisticated financial,statistical, and quantitative computer models used to evaluate investment decisions and support portfolio and risk management efforts.
- Conduct market research and participate in identifying investment areas of potential high interest.
- Participate in screening new investment opportunities and conducting comprehensive manager due diligence including onsite meetings, performance benchmarking, reference checks, and review of legal documentation.
- Prepare internal monthly and quarterly reports detailing performance, exposures, concentrations and other portfolio characteristics.
- Interface with existing and prospective investment managers, custodial bank and external service providers.
- 2-3 years experience in banking, consulting, investment management or related